Most of our content can be seen if you go to the content explorer link below, however there are a few apps that you can download directly from the links as you read through this post.
There are 2 installation methods depending on whether or not you have zip files (less usual) or msapp files (more common).
ZIP File Instructions
For zip files you’ll need to use the method shown in this video here:-
For these you’ll need to follow the following process.
Steps for importing an msapp.
1. Go to https://us.create.powerapps.com/studio/# (see the link below) – you should get redirected to https://eu.create.powerapps.com/studio/# if in Europe
2. Download one of the apps below. The app MUST be of a type *.msapp for this technique to work
3. Go back to the site above
4. Click Open
5. Browse for your file
6. Open it.
7. Nearly there
8. Make sure that you save the app (so that it lives on the web)
Now onto the fun stuff!
- The Reveal Game – Rory Neary
A simple game where you get to guess the image that is hiding behind the tiles! Change it up to add you own images.Noughts and Crosses – Pieter Veenstra
A simple app where you get to play Noughts and Crosses, Or Tic Tac ToePower Memory Matching Game – Reza Dorrani
Power Memory is a card game in which all of the cards are laid face down and two cards are flipped face up over each turn.The object of the game is to turn over pairs of matching cards.Story Maker – Rory Neary This app allows any child to create any story that they like and even include sound 🙂Solar System – Daniel Christian
Ever wondered how the planets orbit the sun?